Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y is for Yes! - April A to Z Blog Challenge

Yes! I ran away from home to a far off land at the age of 49.
Yes! I found a brand new life that exceeded my imagination.
Yes! I have met some of the most interesting, wonderful people.
Yes! I found my Fairy Godmother! (Who knew you had to travel to find your Fairy Godmother, I’m sure glad I did)
Yes! I have tried and learned new things.
Yes! I Smile a LOT more, Laugh a lot more, and am a lot less stressed.
Yes! I found a new love, a new passion, and many new adventures. To hear all about it, read tomorrow’s blog Z is for Zeal.
Yes! Following Z in the April A to Z Blog Challenge, we will return to our regularly scheduled blog about my new life.  Look for blogs every week or two, not every day. Because I have a new love and a new passion!

Thank you for reading my blog!



~*~
Scarlett Braden
in Cuenca, Living the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Drop me a note...